Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ham Sliders



These are YUMMY! My kids ate them up and begged for more! I have tried several pinterest recipes lately and for every 5 I try maybe 1 is worth keeping. This one did not disappoint!

Take about 20 dinner rolls (mine were homemade and soft) and put a little mayo on the inside with a slice of ham and a slice of swiss. I had cheddar and mozzerella on hand, so that is what I used.

Place the sandwiches close together in a baking dish. I used two 9x13 pans.  Butter the tops with this sauce.

Sauce:

1/2 c butter, melted
1 T poppyseeds
1, 1/2 T mustard
1 T minced onion
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce

You do not have to use all the sauce. Cover the pans with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Uncover the dish and bake another 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment