Sunday, May 8, 2011

Crash Hot Potatoes

My friend Erin posted a recipe on baking a boiled potatoes that looked really yummy! Click here for the original recipe. I had some left over baked potatoes in the fridge. (Am I the only one who wonders what to do with those?) I decided to try her recipe using my cold day old potatoes. I didn't have olive oil or kosher salt, so I just used what I had on hand. They turned out really really yummy!

On a baking sheet spread olive oil. I used vegetable oil.

Lay your potatoes (I like new potatoes. They are buttery and creamy!) on the sheet and then lightly smash with a potato masher.

Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper.

Drizzle olive oil (I used really soft butter) over the potatoes to create the crunchy tops.

Bake at 450 for 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment