Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Meal


Summer is a hard season for me. I never seem to get full! Here is something easy to whip up for the kiddos. It's nothing you haven't done before. It just helps sometimes to jog your memory for summer meal ideas!


For the chicken fingers I cut 4 large chicken breasts into small strips. Then I dipped them in ranch salad dressing. Then I dredged them in bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes uncovered.


For the vegies I cut up my homegrown zucchini and sauteed them in olive oil along with some frozen vegies.


The kiddos enjoyed dipping the chicken fingers in BBQ sauce!

1 comment:

  1. I made these the other night and they were so easy and yummy. Amy even liked them. She ate hers with her favorite dipping sauce - ketchup. I'm sure I will be making these again.

    ReplyDelete